Full Stack Development
FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT is works on both client-side and server-side software. This type of software developer works on the Full Stack of an application meaning Front End Technology, Back End Development Languages, Database, Server, API, and version Controlling Systems.
Full stack developer translates user requirements into the overall architecture and implement the new systems. A Full-Stack Developer doesn’t necessarily master all technologies. However, the employee is expected to work on the client as well as server sides when developing an application.
Why do you need Full Stack Developer
- Full stack developer helps you to keep every part of the system running smoothly
- Full stack developer can provide help to everyone in the team and greatly reduce the time and technical costs of team communication.
- If one person plays different roles, it saves company’s personnel, infrastructure and operational cost.
Duration: 10 months
Monday to Friday classes
Expected Salary Package: 5 Lakhs +
Weekend classes also available
DOT NET DEVELOPMENT
- server-side code using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Web API, Windows services
- ADO.NET for data persistence and retrieval
What does a Full Stack Developer do?
- Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems.
- Manage Project and coordinate with the Client.
- Write backend code in Python, Java, PHP languages.
- Understand, create and debug database related queries.
- Create test code to validate the application against client requirement.
- Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting web application with a fast and accurate a resolution.
Rules & Regulations for Admission
This test is compulsory and admission will be given to the qualified candidates
- Written test is compulsory
- Aptitude Test
- English Test
- Pschchometric Test
- Technical test
Eligibility for Placements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / MCA with a good academic record
- Weekly assessment test to be attended
- 100 % attendance is compulsory
- Assessment marks during training should be 90% and above
- Professional behaviour
- Coding skills
- Interpersonal skills