Full Stack Development
Why do you need Mern Stack Developer
- MERN stack is a good skill for professionals to have.
- It is also good for beginners to learn. It is easy.
- It needs only one programming language.
- It can be used to build robust , fast web sites and real-time applications.
Duration: 6 Months
Monday to Friday classes
Expected Salary Package: 3.6 Lakhs +
Weekend classes also available
What does a Mern Stack Developer do?
- Mern stack developer should work on the Front-end and Back-end processes.
- Mern Stack developer should able to work with HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of web development, continuous integration, and cloud technologies.
- Good understanding of DB architecture
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience developing in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with the IT team to build strong systems to support business objectives.
- Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting web application with a fast and accurate a resolution.
- Of course, hands-on experience on Mongo, Express, React, Node.
Rules & Regulations for Admission
This test is compulsory and admission will be given to the qualified candidates
- Written test is compulsory
- Aptitude Test
- English Test
- Pschchometric Test
- Technical test
Eligibility for Placements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / MCA with a good academic record
- Weekly assessment test to be attended
- 100 % attendance is compulsory
- Assessment marks during training should be 90% and above
- Professional behaviour
- Coding skills
- Interpersonal skills